Monday, December 5, 2011

Why Angels and Rainbows?

  So why Angels and Rainbows?  Well, good question, I believe for me angels symbolize my children who are not bound to this earth but are awaiting me in heaven. They are definitely my angels to me, they await being reunited with me and are with all those I love whom are in heaven. I believe rainbows, defines definitely my two lovely ladies, which they are to me on tough days when there is a storm billowing outside. A rainbow, in the Bible, was God's promise that He would never flood the whole entire earth again. For me, as I'm a Christian, these rainbow children are God's promise of a future. While God is teaching my children in Heaven all about me and the kind of person I am. I am teaching my little rainbows about Him and how blessed we are to have a loving Father as Him. I also believe that angels, things that defy logic, and comprehension of what we know to be true.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment