Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holiday time and loss

 Whether it's the loss of a child, a miscarriage, a still birth, or the loss of a loved one. All of us to some extent may experience at some point the mourning of someone who has gone on. For me, as a Christian, I celebrate Christmas. The birth of Jesus, the miracle of life.  The birth of any child is special, but right now, knowing that there will be no more children for me makes this Christmas especially difficult. I'm doing my best to put on a cheery face for my girls, but part of me wonders the how, whats, whoms, and whys of my angel babies. I wonder, how our tiny family Christmas would be different with all my children here. I wonder, what my other children would want for Christmas. I wonder whom would be spending Christmas with me and my children. I also wonder why me? Why? When there are so many other people out there in the world who don't take care or love their children am I the one that is deemed to be cursed, so to speak with no more children.
   I wonder and ponder many things, but I know without a doubt that my children's Christmas will be the best one that I can make it. Because after all, Christmas is for them and not for me.

Wishing you all a very warm Christmas and New Year.

Hang in there we will get through this journey together! I'll be lighting a candle for my angels on Christmas Eve, I suggest everyone else do the same.

Hugs and Prayers

Jenn C.

No comments:

Post a Comment